Work for one of the leading providers of child and youth services in Greater Victoria
BGC South Vancouver Island is looking for qualified individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children, youth, and families across South Vancouver Island.
We offer a variety of full time, part-time, seasonal and auxiliary positions. All current openings are posted on this page. If you are interested in employment with BGC South Vancouver Island, please check back here regularly.
BGC South Vancouver Island is an equal opportunity employer. Please follow the application instructions specified in the job posting. Only those shortlisted for positions will be contacted.
Please be aware that all new employees must provide a current criminal record check prior to employment.
Current Job Postings
Click on the link to open the PDF Job Posting. Click here to download Adobe Reader if you do not already have it on your computer.
BGC South Vancouver Island is hiring. See below for the currently available positions. Thank you to all who apply only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Child & Youth Care Programs
- Professional Practice Coordinator – Licensed Childcare and ECE Programs Download Full Job Posting
- Child and Youth Care Worker Team Lead – Westshore Club Download Full Job Posting
- Support Worker – Westshore & Millstream Club Download Full Job Posting
- Child and Youth Care Worker – Crystal View Club Download Full Job Posting
- Integrated Substance Management Youth Worker – Part Time Download Full Job Posting
- Parenting Group Co-Facilitator – Contract Position Download Full Job Posting
- Finance Director – Shared position with BGC Central Vancouver Island Download Full Job Posting
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator – Part Time Download Full Job Posting